Add：No.#658 Binhai Road, Duqiao Town, Linhai City, Zhejiang,China
Phone:0086 137 5760 3958
0086 135 8615 6380
Tel:0086 576 85509707
Fax:0086 576 85509707
Stone processing equipment, working principle, characte […]
Stone processing equipment, working principle, characteristics and advantages of stone cutting machine!
I. Working Principle
Ultra-high pressure water jet cutting machine is to press ordinary water to 3000 bar through an ultra-high pressure pressurizer, and then produce a water jet of about 3 times the speed of sound through a water nozzle with a diameter of 0.3 mm. Under the control of computer, it can easily cut soft materials with arbitrary graphics, such as paper, sponge, fibers, etc. If sand is added to increase the cutting force, it can almost cut. Meaning material.
1. Without the restriction of cutting direction, all kinds of special-shaped processing can be completed.
2. The side force produced by water cutter on workpiece is very small, which can reduce setting time and save the cost of fixture.
3. Water knife processing does not produce thermal deformation, and does not require secondary processing, which can save time and manufacturing costs.
4. Water cutter has the advantages of high cutting speed, high efficiency and low processing cost.
1. It is easy to cut stainless steel sheets or hard marble, granite, etc. for those with other reasons.
The materials that are difficult to cut by this method, such as aramid, titanium alloy and other composite materials, are ideal or the only processing method.
2. There will be no cracks when cutting. It can cut materials with very narrow gap. Generally speaking, the incision of pure water cutting is about 0.1 mm to 1.1 mm, and that of sand cutting is about 0.8 mm to 1.8 mm. The larger the diameter of the inner hole of the sand nozzle is, the larger the incision will be.
3. It can be cut in all directions, including various shapes, angles or slopes.
4. There is no need for secondary processing such as edge grinding. Flying dust can also be reduced and working environment can be improved in the cutting process.
4. The form of water cutting and the composition of water cutting machine tools:
The form of water cutting can be divided into water quality, pure water cutting and abrasive cutting, hydraulic pressure and mechanical pressure, and gantry structure and cantilever structure from machine tool structure.
A complete set of water cutting equipment consists of ultra-high pressure system, water knife cutting head device, water knife cutting platform, CNC controller and CAD/CAM cutting software.