Contact: Rick Lee
Add：Room 1606,No.22 Lvling Road,Siming District,Xiamen
0086 135861 56380
Tel:0086 592 53602217
Fax:0086 592 5360221
Polishers are also called grinders and are often used f […]
Polishers are also called grinders and are often used for mechanical grinding, polishing and waxing. The working principle of stone polishing machine is: the motor drives the sponge or wool polishing disc installed on the polishing machine to rotate at high speed. Because the polishing disc and the polishing agent work together and rub against the surface to be polished, the paint surface pollution, oxide layer, and shallow marks can be removed. purpose. The rotating speed of the polishing disc is generally 1500-3000 r/min, mostly infinitely variable, which can be adjusted at any time during construction.
Note for polishing machine:
1. When polishing, you must adhere to the principle of "prefer slower than fast, lighter than heavy", and avoid exposing the primer.
2. Back up the wires to avoid injury, damage to the machine, and entanglement of the wires. It is strictly forbidden to touch the wires.
3. The polishing wax can be evenly dispersed on the paint surface first to prevent the paint surface from splashing.
4. It is recommended to wipe with car wash mud before polishing the paint surface to remove surface particles and pollutants attached to the paint surface.
5. When throwing the front cover, cover the front windshield with a large towel or a masking film to avoid polishing wax on the glass sealing strip and wiper which is difficult to wipe.
6. The polishing wax is evenly spread on the woolen plate or sponge plate to prevent splashing and waste of materials.
7. Place the machine correctly after use, with the two handles supporting the ground and the hair wheel facing upwards.