I just bought a fiber laser bridge cutting machine, what should I pay attention to?
With the popularity of fiber lasers, more and more manufacturers of laser cutting machines are now used, and their processing efficiency is also very fast. The diversification of laser cutting machine products meets the needs of customers for different laser cutting machines, so buy laser cutting Do we need to pay attention after the plane? Kaihan Laser will answer for you.
- Choose a place with dry, ventilated, good air quality and sufficient space to place the equipment. After the new machine is placed in an appropriate position, fix the equipment;
- Although the newly purchased equipment has been debugged with relevant parameters and trial cutting at the manufacturer's premises, the newly purchased machine will inevitably be bumped during road transportation, so after the new machine has landed, it needs to be re-debugged on site;
- When cutting with new equipment, try to avoid adjusting the cutting speed to the limit;
- Almost all equipment supports 24-hour continuous operation, but during the operation of the new machine, try to avoid the 24-hour overload cutting in order to catch up with the production capacity. This is not only applicable to the use of new machines, but also in the subsequent cutting work. The same applies to
- After the equipment arrives at the factory, there are professional after-sales engineers to conduct equipment operation training. Be sure to listen carefully and ask some operating precautions to avoid machine failure caused by improper operation in a short time.
- Once equipment failure occurs, promptly communicate with the manufacturer's after-sales service.
Finally, the newly purchased laser cutting machine must pay attention to daily maintenance and maintenance to realize the maximum utilization value of the equipment and extend the service life of the equipment.